Treat your pup to some one-on-one time with their soon to be "new best friend"- second only to you, of course! Our private dog walks are perfect for younger dogs that aren’t quite ready to "get in the mix"; older dogs who’d rather take it slow and go at their own pace, and pups who need a little help with training.
During Private walks your dog walker will:
- Take your pup on a stroll at their desired pace around your neighborhood, making sure to visit all of their favorite spots
- Send photos and/or messages in addition to their daily notes, if requested
- Feed and/or refill your pups water bowl
- Your dog walker will leave detailed notes to let you know how your pup is doing; we ask you keep an open dialogue with your walker and our office staff, so we can provide the best service possible.
- Administer any medication(s) and/or attend to special requests
- Help to reinforce any training you and your pup have been working on