FOR OUR PET PARENTS:
MixyPaws is devoted to providing New Yorkers with a full service customer experience. Our dog walkers are hand selected by Co-Founders Kate and Ethan and must pass our training course for new dog walkers. MixyPaws recruits only dog walkers with a lifelong love and respect for animals, along with a track record of high performance, supported by several personal and professional referrals. MixyPaws performs background checks on every dog walker to guarantee a safe and trustworthy experience for our clients and their dogs. We go the extra mile in every step of the interview process to be sure we find the very best for our clients and their pups.
Even with the best dog walkers in the city, occasional problems need to be solved. MixyPaws has a contingency plan for every part of the city in case a dog walker comes down with a last minute illness or emergency that would hinder their ability to complete their walk. Our office team, comprised of Kate, Brian, Alex, and Alexa, allow for us to have the flexibility to be sure we never miss a beat.
Should our pet owners ever find themselves in need of an extra walk, whether it be holiday, early morning or late night, we will always find a way to accommodate it.
Most importantly remember that we are just a phone call away, so don’t be shy!
FOR OUR DOGS:
Now let's move on to our most important demographic– Dogs. MixyPaws strives to go above and beyond by providing more than just a chance for your pup to go outside to stretch their legs.
We enable our dogs to have fun while developing a strong bond not only with their dog walker, but also with "The Mix" of pups they’re paired with.
By personally selecting and training every dog walker we bring on board, we are able to provide our pups with the personal care and love they desire between the time you leave, and the most important and "Mixyest" moment in their day – the moment you get home!
MIXYPAWS OFFERS THESE SERVICES IN Nyc:
- "Mixy Walks" Small group dog walks that are perfect for socialization
- Private Dog Walks
- Puppy walks, Puppy visits and assistance with reinforcing training
- In-home Pet Sitting Services
- Private Training Sessions for Adult Dogs and Puppies (and their owners!)
- Weekend, Late Night, Early Morning and Weekend Dog Walks *Weekend Walks, Walks Prior to 10AM, after 5pm are all subject to $6-15 surcharge
- Feeding and special care requests for your dog for no additional charge during our visits
- Transport for your dog to your vet, groomer, etc.
- Special offers for client referrals
- Secure billing exclusively by credit card
- Dog Walkers who have passed thorough background checks and completed our training courses
- Complimentary consultations with our Co-Founders and our Dog Walkers
- Superior Customer Service